There are several types of truck driver licence classes. These depend on the type of vehicle you wish to drive.
Light Commercial truck drivers licence:
# Class 2 truck driver training - This licence allows you to drive a single vehicle over 4,500 kg up to a maximum of 18,000 kg or a combination vehicle over 4,500 kg, but less than 12,000 kg.
More info on Class 2
# Class 3 truck driver training - This licence allows you to drive a combination vehicle of more than 12,000 kg but less than 25,001 kg. This licence can be skipped and you can move straight from class 2 to class 4. Not many vehicles categorize under this class.
Heavy Commercial truck drivers licence:
# Class 4 - This licence allows you to drive a single vehicle over 18,000 kg.
# Class 5 - This licence allows you to drive any combination vehicle over 25,000 kg.
Book Truck License Course!
F endorsement - Allows you to drive a forklift on the road or in an open warehouse.
Dangerous Goods Endorsement:
DG endorsement - Allows you to transport dangerous goods.
P endorsement - Allows you to transport passengers for hire or reward.
• Driving preparation for the practical driving test for all licence classes.
• Time reduction courses for all licence classes 2, 3, 4 and 5.
• Theory classes for licence classes 2, 3, 4 and 5.
• NZQA accredited assessors for unit standards.
• All our courses are Land Transport Safety Authority approved.
Book Endorsement Course!