COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
Prior to the day of the lesson
The student MUST let the instructor know if they have any flu like symptoms or if they have been in contact with someone suspected/ diagnosed with COVID-19.
On the day of the lesson
The instructor will meet the student outside the vehicle to ascertain wellness prior to the lesson. If the student has any symptoms or suspected symptoms, the lesson should be rescheduled for no less than 2 weeks-time or longer if symptoms persist.
The instructor and student must hand sanitize before entering the vehicle and in between sessions. The instructor must clean all high touch points, avoid touching surfaces, clean writing equipment etc.
For contact tracing purposes, the students information must be correct in the booking system of A1 Driving School Ltd.
Hand hygiene and cleaning items: Bag, seal & dispose of waste safely and consider potential exposure to waste disposal operators (double bag & seal). Dispose according to Ministry of Health advice (MOH).
A1 Driving School Terms & Conditions
All A1 Driving School’s driver training courses, lessons and classes are subject to the following conditions:
- All driving lesson appointments are from your house, unless arranged otherwise.
- The instructor has the right to re-arrange any appointments should he/she become unavailable to attend the lesson/class for any reason. The instructor will notify you about this as soon as possible.
- Re-arranged appointments for individual one-on-one lessons will be made to a time that’s convenient for both the instructor and the student.
- Classes will be re-arranged to another suitable date and time for instruction.
- Individual one-on-one lessons are one hour long (unless otherwise arranged).
- If your instructor is late for the lesson then an arrangement will be made to make up for the time lost.
- If you are late for your lesson then you lose that time of your lesson (unless otherwise arranged at point of lesson).
- The instructor will wait for 15 minutes at the pre-arranged pick-up location. If you are late or don’t arrive for your lesson after this time, an automatic cancellation fee will apply.
- For information on appointment cancellations please refer to the cancellations section at the bottom of this webpage.
Code of Conduct
- Students and instructors are expected to maintain an appropriate attitude during instruction in class or lesson with each other.
- Students and instructors must bring with them their driver’s license at all times during practical on-road instruction and wear glasses if required to drive.
- The instructor has the right to refuse commencing or withdraw instruction before or during lesson if the student appears (or seems) to be under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol or is abusive.
- Students should maintain a positive and considerate attitude while driving on-road and listen to the instructor’s instruction for safety.
- Payment for Lessons.
- Fees for instruction are payable at the time of each lesson or class, either by cash or cheque. Alternatively via internet banking prior to the day of the lesson or class. Bank account details for your instructor will be provided via email with your booking confirmation.
- Receipts can be issued on payment upon request.
- For cheque payments please add 30c for clearance fees. Cheques are to be made payable to the instructor.
- A1 Driving School requires a 24 hours cancellation notice for all appointments. For non-appearances or late cancellations the lesson may be charged for.
- A1 Driving Schools aims to provide the best possible service for all courses, lessons and classes. If you require any assistance please contact Harald Leeuwenburgh (Director of A1 Driving School) at A1 Driving School Limited.